OS/2 DDK

ivan

Jan 19, 2013, 3:48:58 PM1/19/13
Just a quick question, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the
DDK? I had it from the time of passport advantage but the hard disk
with it on just refuses to work - horrible grinding noise :(

ivan

Auric__

Jan 19, 2013, 4:09:01 PM1/19/13
Never had any need for it myself. I know of an old Microsoft SDK on the www,
but almost certainly not what you want.

--
Ah yes, the exciting life of a suburban fabric store.

martini...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013, 10:16:58 AM2/18/13
Hi Ivan.

Looking for something specific on the DDK? Some of that software it is hard to get, since on this days it became abandomware (and it is not legal to distribute it).

You can try to get as much of OS/2 development software at
http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/

or check:
http://www.edm2.com/index.php/Category:Tools

Regards
Martin Iturbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
http://www.os2world.com

Peter Brown

Feb 19, 2013, 11:36:29 AM2/19/13
Hi Ivan
Using google I see that there is a possibility that a torrent exists
here http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1953514 - not sure as I
don't speak or read Russian(?)

Regards

Pete