comp.os.os2.marketplace

Iron Spring Software

May 19, 2018, 12:47:48 PM5/19/18
I am cleaning house and have a few items I want to give away for
basically the cost of shipping. I posted a couple of messages to
comp.os.os2.marketplace, but this seems to be a fairly dead list. Is
there a better place to post these? Thanks.

Grant Taylor

May 19, 2018, 2:30:43 PM5/19/18
I don't know if there is a better list or not. But I didn't know about
it, now I do. If nobody else shows any interest, I might be willing to
pick some of the things up. Would you consider combining shipping if
all the items go to one place? (Not a big deal, but worth asking.)

I have also copied your messages to the cctalk mailing list where
there's been discussion about PC Server systems with P/390 cards and the
various versions of PCom that they've been working / fighting with. I
figure that there will be someone with more interest than me. (I'll
just futz with old OSs / software in VM for edutainment.)

Thank you for cross posting. Hopefully stuff will find a new good home.
:-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die