Iron Spring PL/I compiler version 0.9.10e

Iron Spring Software

May 19, 2022, 5:33:56 PM5/19/22
15 May, 2022: Iron Spring PL/I compiler 0.9.10e released

This version adds builtins CENTERLEFT, CENTERRIGHT, LEFT, and RIGHT from
IBM Enterprise PL/I. It also adds the builtins ACOS and ATANH to
complete the set of mathematical builtins.
The REPLY option of the DISPLAY statement is now supported.
OCTAL bit constants as '377'b3 for 'FF'bx (or 'FF'b4) are now permitted.
Procedures OSGetProcInfo, mktime, and gmtime have been added to the library.

Several fixes for outstanding bugs are included.

http://www.iron-spring.com/