wpfolder.sc

Andi B.

Apr 8, 2017, 11:20:37 AM4/8/17
For compiling some old stuff I've taken over I would need wpfolder.sc.

Guss this is something really old (pre Warp3). Can anyone send it to me or point me to a toolkit/compiler package which
includes this?

Thx, Andi

Andreas Kohl

Apr 8, 2017, 1:19:21 PM4/8/17
Andi B. schrieb:
> For compiling some old stuff I've taken over I would need wpfolder.sc.
>
> Guss this is something really old (pre Warp3). Can anyone send it to me
> or point me to a toolkit/compiler package which includes this?

The SOM Version 1 stuff was included with:

IBM Developer's Toolkit for OS/2 2.1 (latest files from 1995)

Easy to find on Developer Connection CD-ROMs (Disc 3).

--
Andreas

Andi B.

Apr 10, 2017, 1:37:16 PM4/10/17