Warp 4 TCP/IP problem

dustNbone

May 9, 2003, 3:03:41 PM5/9/03
I've installed Warp 4 BlueSpine onto my K6-III. I've got the
appropriate NIC driver, it inits, and gets DHCP info from my ISP,
including DNS, but no pings out, no nslookup basically nothing. Any
ideas? I haven't installed any FPs yet, everything with the exception
of the OS2DASD.DMD (large IDE drive support) is stock Warp 4. Thanks.

Dustin

William L. Hartzell

May 9, 2003, 8:12:08 PM5/9/03
Sir: dustNbone wrote: > I've installed Warp 4 BlueSpine onto my K6-III. I've got the > appropriate NIC driver, it inits, and gets DHCP info from my ISP, > including DNS, but no pings out, no nslookup basically nothing. Any > ideas? I haven't installed any FPs yet, everything with the exception > of the OS2DASD.DMD (large IDE drive support) is stock Warp 4. Thanks. DHCP is broken on the GA release. TCPIP Fixpack is required. Also Suggest Base fp 15, the last plus dd02, plus others. This site has pointers to all that you can get. <http://www.warpupdates.mynetcologne.de/> Bill Thanks a Million!