OpenVPN

Robert Wolfe

Sep 5, 2019, 10:02:05 PM9/5/19
Hi all! I was wondering if someone had ported OpenVPN to OS/2 yet and
if so, where one may be able to get a copy as I would like to try that
out with the VyprVPN service from GigaNews.

... May we kiss those we please, and please those we kiss.
--- MultiMail/OS/2 v0.50

Ken Whiton

Sep 6, 2019, 3:33:02 AM9/6/19
*-* On Thu, 05 Sep 2019, at 20:44:00 -0500,
*-* In Article <15677343...@winserver.org>,
*-* Robert Wolfe wrote
*-* About OpenVPN

> Hi all! I was wondering if someone had ported OpenVPN to OS/2 yet
> and if so, where one may be able to get a copy as I would like to
> try that out with the VyprVPN service from GigaNews.

It's not current but a port of it was uploaded to Hobbes in
December, 2006.

<http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/os2/util/network/tcpip/openvpn.zip>
<ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/util/network/tcpip/openvpn.zip>

Ken Whiton
--
FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: kenw...@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)

Grant Taylor

Sep 6, 2019, 5:29:59 PM9/6/19
On 9/5/19 7:44 PM, Robert Wolfe wrote:
> I would like to try that out with the VyprVPN service from GigaNews.

Are you wanting a VPN service — and happen to be trying one from a
Usenet service provider — or encrypted connection to GigaNews — and
looking for encryption to Usenet?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Robert Wolfe

Sep 7, 2019, 8:57:47 AM9/7/19
-> From: Grant Taylor <gta...@tnetconsulting.net>
-> Subject: Re: OpenVPN
->
-> Are you wanting a VPN service — and happen to be trying one from a
-> Usenet service provider — or encrypted connection to GigaNews — a
-> looking for encryption to Usenet?

I already subscribe to Giganews and use their VyprVPN service, I would
just like to be able to use it on my ArcaOS VM as well.