JoikuSpot

A.D. Fundum

Oct 24, 2011, 10:16:41 AM10/24/11
Will this work with eCS 1.2?

http://www.joiku.com/products/joikuspot_premium

JoikuSpot Light, with limited functionalities, does not seem to work
with 802.11b using Windows XP and eCS. The light versin does seem to
work with 802.11g (or 802.11a, whatever) using Windows XP. Windows XP
lists the network as an ("Onbeveligd") computer-naar-computernetwerk",
which probably translates to an (unsecure) P2P-connection
(computer-to-computer). I can use Windows XP to download daily data in
case of some emergency, but of course I'll prefer eCS.