samba - vrm errors

steen bondo

Apr 3, 2011, 8:52:11 AM4/3/11
Trying to run many of the Sambe exe files gives messages like this.:

Line 13 of _LoadOtherFuncs in sscc.VRM:
+++ Call PRLoadFuncs;
*** Error 43 Routine not found
Line 5 of Main_Create in sscc.VRM:
+++ Call _LoadOtherFuncs;
Line 50 of Main in sscc.VRM:
+++ Call Main_Create;
Line 50 of Main in sscc.VRM:
+++ Interpret _VREEvent;

rexxini.dll, drctl017.dll and vrobj.dll all are in place. Tried with different versions of the latter.

Running the WPI with Sambe gives a similar message, but not any other WPI archive.

Do not how to get on from here. Anyone..??

Alex Taylor

Apr 7, 2011, 11:22:03 AM4/7/11
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:52:11 UTC, steen bondo <spam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Line 13 of _LoadOtherFuncs in sscc.VRM:
> +++ Call PRLoadFuncs;
> *** Error 43 Routine not found
>

> rexxini.dll, drctl017.dll and vrobj.dll all are in place. Tried with
> different versions of the latter.

Do you have pr1util.dll installed? Sounds like that's where it's failing.

(I don't actually know what EVFSGUI uses pr1util for, last time I
checked -- a few releases back -- it wasn't actually calling any
functions from it OTHER than PRLoadFuncs.)

--
Alex Taylor
Fukushima, Japan

Please take off hat when replying.