IP08608 - Where to get?

Eric Erickson

Apr 9, 2012, 6:55:36 PM4/9/12
I've was rebuilding one of my ACP2 systems over the weekend and I think I've
corrupted my IP08608 CSD. I went to the IBM site and while they still have a
link to it, its does not get resolved properly and 3 diskette images can not
be found. I can get the IP08605 off the IBM Site, but would like to get
IP08608 for Lan Server V6.0 too. Anyone have a link to where they can be
found or can you email me the 3 diskette images?

TIA,

Eric Erickson
Elvish Software Foundry, Inc. - Internet: dro...@vnetAntiSpam.net
Already where I want to be Today - Voice/Fax: (218)-398-2625

Peter Brown

Apr 9, 2012, 7:28:33 PM4/9/12
Hi Eric
From eComStation download section - if you have an eCS login at
ecomstation.

Regards

Pete

Eric Erickson

Apr 9, 2012, 9:49:47 PM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:55:36 -0500 (CDT), Eric Erickson wrote:

Pete,

I looked there, The only one I see is Peer IP8605 and I've got that. Looking
for Lan Server V6.0 IP8608.

Alex Taylor

Apr 10, 2012, 8:41:00 AM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:49:47 UTC, "Eric Erickson" <dro...@vnet.net.nospam>
wrote:

> I looked there, The only one I see is Peer IP8605 and I've got that.
> Looking for Lan Server V6.0 IP8608.

Log into www.ecomstation.com, go to "download the latest software and
updates", then do as search on the string "LAN SERVER".

Trying the above I get two results:
- IBM OS/2 FixPak IP08608 for Peer and WSeB (English)
- IBM OS/2 FixPak IPG8608 for Peer and WSeB (Deutsch)

So it seems to be there...

--
Alex Taylor
Fukushima, Japan

Please take off hat when replying.

Peter Brown

Apr 10, 2012, 9:13:55 AM4/10/12
Hi

Alex Taylor wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:49:47 UTC, "Eric Erickson"<dro...@vnet.net.nospam>
> wrote:
>
>> I looked there, The only one I see is Peer IP8605 and I've got that.
>> Looking for Lan Server V6.0 IP8608.
>
> Log into www.ecomstation.com, go to "download the latest software and
> updates", then do as search on the string "LAN SERVER".
>
> Trying the above I get two results:
> - IBM OS/2 FixPak IP08608 for Peer and WSeB (English)
> - IBM OS/2 FixPak IPG8608 for Peer and WSeB (Deutsch)
>
> So it seems to be there...

Even easier simply use IP08608 as the search term.

Regards

Pete

Eric Erickson

Apr 10, 2012, 9:45:21 PM4/10/12