No audio from vlc-1.0.5-beta1

Peter Brown

Jun 23, 2010, 2:23:06 PM6/23/10
Hi All

I installed this about 2 weeks ago and it played video with audio
without any problems.

I have not used the app very often since and have not changed settings,
video or uniaud drivers in the meantime but vlc has somehow lost the
ability to deliver audio.

Any configuration tips to resolve this would be appreciated.

Regards

Pete

Peter Brown

Jun 24, 2010, 10:03:35 AM6/24/10
Hi All

Peter Brown wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I installed this about 2 weeks ago and it played video with audio
> without any problems.
>
> I have not used the app very often since and have not changed settings,
> video or uniaud drivers in the meantime but vlc has somehow lost the
> ability to deliver audio.

I did have K Audio selected but found that vlc now works with the SDL
audio option.

> Any configuration tips to resolve this would be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Pete

Big configuration tip: Exit vlc after making any configuration changes
and restart vlc.

Regards

Pete