Arca Noae Website

Paul R Schmidtbleicher

Jan 13, 2023, 2:23:33 PM1/13/23
Not sure this is the best place to post, BUT...
What has happened to Arca Noae? The website is up. Got a last
communication on Jan 2 about misused licenses. However, I get "404's" Not
on this server for Accounts, Downloads, etc.

I want to do business with them. I have Arca Noae 5.03 and want to
upgrade as well as continue subscription.

Any News? Please jump in.
Paul

Dave Yeo

Jan 13, 2023, 3:08:44 PM1/13/23
This was recently posted on the testers list,

On 01/13/23 09:32 am, Lewis wrote:
> We are aware of the inability to connect to the database for both
Mantis and the main ArcaOS website.

> Working on the issue, now.

Back up and online.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for everyone's patience.
What a way to start the day.

So should be back up.
Dave