ProNews mail list pronews_beta@os2warp.org

Al Savage

Apr 1, 2013, 8:04:52 PM4/1/13
Is this list (the ProNews beta mail list) still active?

I tried sending to it, but it got bounced.

Additionally, I sent an email to Trevor Hemsley and heard no response
(six days).

--
Regards,
Al S.

Steven Levine

Apr 1, 2013, 11:47:06 PM4/1/13
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 00:04:52 UTC, "Al Savage" <asa...@iname.com>
wrote:

Hi Al,

> Is this list (the ProNews beta mail list) still active?

Probably not.

> Additionally, I sent an email to Trevor Hemsley and heard no response
> (six days).

Trevor it still around. Between the two of us, we do the ProNews
maintenance. If you have questions, you can ask here.

Steven

Steven Levine <ste...@earthlink.bogus.net>
eCS/Warp/DIY etc. www.scoug.com www.ecomstation.com

Trevor Hemsley

Apr 2, 2013, 9:36:17 AM4/2/13
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:47:06 UTC in comp.os.os2.mail-news, "Steven Levine"
<ste...@nomail.earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 00:04:52 UTC, "Al Savage" <asa...@iname.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Al,
>
> > Is this list (the ProNews beta mail list) still active?
>
> Probably not.
>
> > Additionally, I sent an email to Trevor Hemsley and heard no response
> > (six days).
>
> Trevor it still around. Between the two of us, we do the ProNews
> maintenance. If you have questions, you can ask here.

And the beta mail list is only active when there's anything to test and it's
invitation only so please, it's not really meant to be mentioned in public at
all.

--
Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK
Trevor dot Hemsley at ntlworld dot com

Trevor Hemsley

Apr 3, 2013, 6:20:49 PM4/3/13
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 00:04:52 UTC in comp.os.os2.mail-news, "Al Savage"
<asa...@iname.com> wrote:

> Is this list (the ProNews beta mail list) still active?
>
> I tried sending to it, but it got bounced.
>
> Additionally, I sent an email to Trevor Hemsley and heard no response
> (six days).

Since this affects both pronews_support and the beta mailing list, the system on
which the mailing lists are hosted died and was rebuilt but the mailing list
software has not been reinstalled as yet. Due to other commitments, it's likely
to be a week or two before that can happen. Since I don't remember the last
genuine mail that was sent to either list, I doubt if it affects too many
people!