ANPM kaput, how to re-install?

David Parsons

Jun 29, 2020, 12:07:24 PM6/29/20
Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.

Does anyone know what to keep & what to delete?

--

Dave P.

Steven Levine

Jun 29, 2020, 1:06:56 PM6/29/20
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
<dwpa...@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.

Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:

https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/

Steven

Steven Levine <ste...@earthlink.bogus.net>
DIY/ArcaOS/Warp etc. www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com

David Parsons

Jul 1, 2020, 6:29:42 AM7/1/20
On 29-06-20 19:06, Steven Levine wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
> <dwpa...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
>> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
>> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.
>
> Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:
>
> https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/
>
> Steven

H Steven,

No but I will, thanks for the tip.

Dave P.

David Parsons

Jul 2, 2020, 9:58:47 AM7/2/20
On 29-06-20 19:06, Steven Levine wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
> <dwpa...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
>> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
>> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.
>
> Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:
>
> https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/
>
> Steven

Hi Steven,

Update to last reply:
Yes, but it was a long while ago & it looks as though there are now a
few new bits & changes.

Dave.