WHICH IS THE LATEST: Softerm Plus for OS/2 or PM Terminal

Cho Sze

May 17, 1994, 4:08:22 PM5/17/94
I just found this software, Softerm Plus for OS/2, in ftp-os2.cdrom.com. It hasthe date of August of 1993. I also notice that the PM Terminal (which bundled with OS/2 2.1 and OS/2 2.11) is written by Softerm.

Can anyone tell me which is the latest and greatest? Thank you in advance.
--
Cho Sze
c...@eng.mc.xerox.com

Master Dream

May 29, 1994, 8:43:19 AM5/29/94
Cho Sze (c...@eng.mc.xerox.com) wrote:
: I just found this software, Softerm Plus for OS/2, in ftp-os2.cdrom.com. It hasthe date of August of 1993. I also notice that the PM Terminal (which bundled with OS/2 2.1 and OS/2 2.11) is written by Softerm.

I don't think there's a newer version! I'm using Softterm Plus and I love it.
It's terminal emulation is excellent, and it has zmodem also.

In essence: It's the BEST PM comm program i tried (btw, i have pmcomm 2.1)

Ahmad

nu...@cairo.eng.kuniv.edu.kw

Wally Crapps

May 29, 1994, 9:02:49 AM5/29/94
In article <9D8O...@math.fu-berlin.de> nu...@mcc.sci.kuniv.edu.kw (Master Dream) writes:

I don't think there's a newer version! I'm using Softterm Plus and I love it.
It's terminal emulation is excellent, and it has zmodem also.

In essence: It's the BEST PM comm program i tried (btw, i have pmcomm 2.1)

Heh...don't think I have ever seen this statement made before...

--

Wally Crapps | Center for | The above opinions are
wa...@cimar.me.ufl.edu | Intelligent | obviously claimed by me

GO IRISH!!!!!! GO GATORS!!!!
Words to live by: He who dies with the most toys wins!!!