A teaching that's worth hearing

Rick C. Hodgin

Oct 10, 2017, 9:22:48 AM10/10/17
This is Pastor Mac, a guest pastor at a church in Hawaii I listen to
each week. He's appeared on the channel as a guest pastor a handful
of times that I've seen, but his sermons are always so powerful.

I urge you all to listen to this. He talks about the blood, and how
our lives are so dependent upon it here in this world, but also upon
the blood of Christ in eternity:

Sacrifice, Sanctity, Life to God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZfn1XLCOQo

Life is in the blood. You can live without an arm, or a leg, or so
many other parts. But if you lose the blood it's over.

-----
This relationship between the blood of man, and the blood of Christ,
is by design. Even a woman's monthly cycle is a reminder of man's
original sin in the Garden of Eden, a permanent, personal reminder
of our accountability unto God world-wide.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin