Re: The end of WHITE PEDIGREE MALES!

Anonymous

Aug 17, 2017, 5:11:19 AM8/17/17
In article <D5B9D539.B1E07%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> On 8/16/17, 9:54 AM, in article
> XLqdnfWR7tZ-5QnE...@giganews.com, "Your Friendly Neighbourhood
> Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛" <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:51:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "#BeamMeUpScotty
> > <Not-...@ideocracy.gov>" determined that the following was of great
> > importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <uK_kB.8$NF...@fx27.iad>:
> >
> >> NOT even interesting spam from Liberal these days....
> >
> > care to try that again using proper english?
> >
> >> They spew utopian beliefs.
> >
> > contrary to your "utopia" of cousin-fucking inbreds with wal-mart tiki
> > torches?
>
> Supporting improving equal rights and the reduction of special entitlements
> is NOT the same as saying we will have "utopia". The claim is simply absurd.

Note who the racist cowards are in all of this.

It's the left wing pieces of shit wearing the masks.

> --
> Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
> use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
> superior by attacking the messenger.
>
> They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.
>
> <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Aug 17, 2017, 11:19:35 AM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:11:17 -0400 (EDT), LO AND BEHOLD; "Anonymous
<anon...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>" determined that the following was
in <0273843eb25059d6...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>:

>In article <D5B9D539.B1E07%use...@gallopinginsanity.com> Snit
><use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>On 8/16/17, 9:54 AM, in article
>>XLqdnfWR7tZ-5QnE...@giganews.com, "Your Friendly
>>Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛" <ro...@127.0.0.1>
>>wrote:
>>>On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:51:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "#BeamMeUpScotty
>>><Not-...@ideocracy.gov>" determined that the following was of great
>>>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>>>care to try that again using proper english?
>>>contrary to your "utopia" of cousin-fucking inbreds with wal-mart tiki
>>>torches?
>>Supporting improving equal rights and the reduction of special
>>entitlements is NOT the same as saying we will have "utopia". The claim
>>is simply absurd.
>
>Note who the racist cowards are in all of this.
>
>It's the left wing pieces of shit wearing the masks.
>
>>-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They
>>cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel
>>somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their
>>attacks and ignore the message time and time again.
>><https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

ORLY?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-white-supremacists-terrified-exposed-online-anti-fascist-vigilantes-social-media-neo-a7896081.html

Charlottesville white supremacists 'terrified' of being exposed online
Neo-Nazis concerned after anti-fascist vigilantes name and shame them on social media

White supremacists involved in the Charlottesville violence are reportedly “terrified” about being publicly exposed, in case they lose their jobs or receive abuse online.

On Monday it emerged anti-fascist vigilantes were naming and shaming white supremacists on social media, after clashes between the two sides overwhelmed the city over the weekend.

“If you recognise any of the Nazis marching in Charlottesville, send me their names/profiles and I'll make them famous,” one Twitter user requested.'

The rally was the largest congregation of white nationalist groups in over a decade and saw brawls between people holding KKK banners and confederate flags and groups of anti-fascist protesters.

Following the campaign, a man was fired from his job at a hot dog restaurant in Berkeley and another has allegedly been disowned by his family over his involvement in the violence.

[...]

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Doomsdrzej

Aug 17, 2017, 12:35:44 PM8/17/17
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:19:29 -0500, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:11:17 -0400 (EDT), LO AND BEHOLD; "Anonymous
><anon...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>" determined that the following was
>of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
>in <0273843eb25059d6...@foto.nl1.torservers.net>:
>
>>In article <D5B9D539.B1E07%use...@gallopinginsanity.com> Snit
>><use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>>On 8/16/17, 9:54 AM, in article
>>>XLqdnfWR7tZ-5QnE...@giganews.com, "Your Friendly
>>>Neighbourhood ? Whistle Holder Emeritus ??" <ro...@127.0.0.1>
Considering how the people on the left are identifying the people and
ganging up on them to get them fired from their jobs, I'd be terrified
too. The left has no respect for free speech and even less for anyone
who dares to disagree with them. If you're at a protest, they'll
attack you physically; once you're gone, they'll continue their
assault by destroying your livelihood.

The left is comprised of scum like you and the Prescott Parasite. You
ARE Communists and you WILL destroy the world with your idiotic
ideology just like your idols Stalin and Castro did.

With that in mind, I don't even know why I'm bothering to talk to you.
You've constantly demonstrated yourself to be an imbecile, even
quoting a leftist rag like "the Independent." Back to the bin you go.

Snit

Aug 17, 2017, 12:42:05 PM8/17/17
On 8/17/17, 9:35 AM, in article t9hbpc1iba1dsv0lf...@4ax.com,
"Doomsdrzej" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>> ORLY?
>>
>> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-white-suprem
>> acists-terrified-exposed-online-anti-fascist-vigilantes-social-media-neo-a789
>> 6081.html
>>
>> Charlottesville white supremacists 'terrified' of being exposed online
>> Neo-Nazis concerned after anti-fascist vigilantes name and shame them on
>> social media
>>
>> White supremacists involved in the Charlottesville violence are reportedly
>> łterrified˛ about being publicly exposed, in case they lose their jobs or
>> receive abuse online.
>>
>> On Monday it emerged anti-fascist vigilantes were naming and shaming white
>> supremacists on social media, after clashes between the two sides overwhelmed
>> the city over the weekend.
>>
>> łIf you recognise any of the Nazis marching in Charlottesville, send me their
>> names/profiles and I'll make them famous,˛ one Twitter user requested.'
>>
>> The rally was the largest congregation of white nationalist groups in over a
>> decade and saw brawls between people holding KKK banners and confederate
>> flags and groups of anti-fascist protesters.
>>
>> Following the campaign, a man was fired from his job at a hot dog restaurant
>> in Berkeley and another has allegedly been disowned by his family over his
>> involvement in the violence.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Considering how the people on the left are identifying the people and
> ganging up on them to get them fired from their jobs, I'd be terrified
> too.

Ah, poor Nazis are losing their jobs as they call for harming others and
insist they should get special entitlements. Boo hoo for them.

> The left has no respect for free speech and even less for anyone
> who dares to disagree with them.

Aw, you poor snowflake: you think hiding behind "free speech" is a reason
why calls for violence should not have consequences. Again, boo hoo for you.

> If you're at a protest, they'll attack you physically; once you're gone,
> they'll continue their assault by destroying your livelihood.

I do not defend physical attacks... but consequences for calls to violence.
ABSOLUTELY!

> The left is comprised of scum like you and the Prescott Parasite. You ARE
> Communists and you WILL destroy the world with your idiotic ideology just like
> your idols Stalin and Castro did.

Nobody here is defending communism. Not even close. People are defending
equal rights - something you loath. You demand special entitlements and cry
like a baby when people do not want to hand them to you.

> With that in mind, I don't even know why I'm bothering to talk to you. You've
> constantly demonstrated yourself to be an imbecile, even quoting a leftist rag
> like "the Independent." Back to the bin you go.

Look at your common .sig before you call out ANY media source... then you
will at least look like LESS of a hypocrite.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 17, 2018, 1:35:58 AM8/17/18
On 8/17/2017 9:41 AM, Snit wrote:
> On 8/17/17, 9:35 AM, in article t9hbpc1iba1dsv0lf...@4ax.com,
> "Doomsdrzej" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> ORLY?
>>>
>>> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-white-suprem
>>> acists-terrified-exposed-online-anti-fascist-vigilantes-social-media-neo-a789
>>> 6081.html
>>>
>>> Charlottesville white supremacists 'terrified' of being exposed online
>>> Neo-Nazis concerned after anti-fascist vigilantes name and shame them on
>>> social media
>>>
>>> White supremacists involved in the Charlottesville violence are reportedly
>>> ³terrified² about being publicly exposed, in case they lose their jobs or
>>> receive abuse online.
>>>
>>> On Monday it emerged anti-fascist vigilantes were naming and shaming white
>>> supremacists on social media, after clashes between the two sides overwhelmed
>>> the city over the weekend.
>>>
>>> ³If you recognise any of the Nazis marching in Charlottesville, send me their
>>> names/profiles and I'll make them famous,² one Twitter user requested.'
>>>
>>> The rally was the largest congregation of white nationalist groups in over a
>>> decade and saw brawls between people holding KKK banners and confederate
>>> flags and groups of anti-fascist protesters.
>>>
>>> Following the campaign, a man was fired from his job at a hot dog restaurant
>>> in Berkeley and another has allegedly been disowned by his family over his
>>> involvement in the violence.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Considering how the people on the left are identifying the people and
>> ganging up on them to get them fired from their jobs, I'd be terrified
>> too.
>
> Ah, poor Nazis are losing their jobs as they call for

What "Nazis"? Cite.

--
Snot's '.sig' is wrong, sophomoric and indicative of his bloated ego. Snot
fancies himself the Great Tribune of Usenet, who is going to tell all the

Well...no. Just no.

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 2:20:35 AM8/17/18
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:35:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:

76> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

76> What "Nazis"? Cite.

What does your question have to do with Linux, anonymous remailers, or
OS/2, Canoza?

Snit

Aug 17, 2018, 10:17:20 AM8/17/18
Read the story AND try to not dig back a year to find posts to respond to.

Thanks!

Rudy Canoza

Aug 17, 2018, 10:52:30 AM8/17/18
No, Snot. You are the one with the burden of proof. Get to it, boy.

Anonymous

Aug 17, 2018, 11:14:23 AM8/17/18
In article <pl5pfh$1332$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
Whiner.

nos...@invalid.invalid

Aug 17, 2018, 12:26:25 PM8/17/18
Notice:

>On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:14:20 +0200 (CEST),
>Article <650c28edc7a276b1...@remailer.paranoici.org>,
>Anonymous wrote:
>
>> In article <pl5pfh$1332$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
>> tholen <tho...@antispam.harn> wrote:
>>>
>> Whiner.

Kind of funny...pay attention.

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 5:21:25 PM8/17/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:14:20 +0200, Anonymous wrote:

1> Whiner.

What does your signature have to do with OS/2, Whiner?

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 5:25:06 PM8/17/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:26:19 -0500, nospam wrote:

72> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

72> Notice:

What does that have to do with Linux or OS/2, nospam?

72> tholen put the follow-up to alt.test.

What does your observation have to do with Linux or OS/2, nospam?

72> That means your responses are going straight to alt.test:

Unfortunately, they are still also going to comp.os.os2.advocacy, nospam.

72> Kind of funny...pay attention.

What does your admonishment to Whiner have to do with Linux or OS/2,
nospam?

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 5:27:32 PM8/17/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:17:18 -0700, Snit wrote:

132> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

132> Read the story AND try to not dig back a year to find posts to
132> respond to.

What does your admonishment to Canoza have to do with Linux, Limbaugh,
anonymous remailers, or OS/2, Snit?

132> Thanks!

What does that have to do with Linux, Limbaugh, anonymous remailers, or
OS/2, Snit?

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 5:30:48 PM8/17/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:52:30 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:

77> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

77> No, Snot.

Who is "Snot", Canoza? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

77> You are the one with the burden of proof.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux, Limbaugh, anonymous remailers, or OS/2, Canoza?

77> Get to it, boy.

Who is "boy", Canoza? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Andrzej Matuch

Aug 17, 2018, 7:02:43 PM8/17/18
Who the heck crossposted to the OS/2 advocacy group?

Also, how is an OS/2 advocacy newsgroup still active?

--
Andrzej Matuch
FSF Contributor / EFF Member / Free speech advocate

tholen

Aug 17, 2018, 11:51:54 PM8/17/18
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:02:42 +0000, Andrzej Matuch wrote:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> Who the heck crossposted to the OS/2 advocacy group?

What does your question have to do with Linux, Matuch?

1> Also, how is an OS/2 advocacy newsgroup still active?

What does your question have to do with Linux, Matuch?

Rectal Thermometer

Aug 19, 2018, 10:07:54 AM8/19/18
In article <pl7eq5$1rt8$4...@gioia.aioe.org>
tholen <tho...@antispam.harn> wrote:
Yeah there is, look closer.

Abdul

Aug 19, 2018, 2:13:36 PM8/19/18

tholen

Aug 19, 2018, 6:20:06 PM8/19/18
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:56:13 +0200, Rectal Thermometer wrote:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> Yeah there is, look closer.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux, anonymous remailers, or OS/2, Thermometer?

tholen

Aug 19, 2018, 6:21:11 PM8/19/18
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:10:51 +0000, Abdul wrote:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.test,comp.os.os2.advocacy

What does your empty response have to do with Linux or OS/2, Abdul?

Pedidos

Aug 20, 2018, 1:51:20 AM8/20/18
In article <plcqej$p4d$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Rectal Thermometer

Aug 20, 2018, 3:07:55 AM8/20/18
In article <plcqej$p4d$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
tholen <tho...@antispam.harn> wrote:

Why is it important that you know this, wop server poster?

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 7:20:41 AM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 05:50:45 +0000, Pedidos wrote:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.test,comp.os.os2.advocacy

What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2, Pedidos?

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 7:21:42 AM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:53:43 +0200, Rectal Thermometer wrote:

2> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.os2.advocacy

2> Why is it important that you know this, wop server poster?

Who is "wop server poster", Thermometer? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

chrisv

Aug 20, 2018, 8:18:30 AM8/20/18
OMG. Tholen has escaped.

--
"It's called Distro hell. It is holding the adoption of Linux back.
This choice thing is a joke." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 8:43:41 AM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 07:18:29 -0500, chrisv wrote:

34> Newsgroups:

34> OMG. Tholen has escaped.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Aug 20, 2018, 9:22:18 AM8/20/18
tholen wrote:

>What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2, Pedidos?

What is "Linux of OS/2", tholen?

--
"OSS is far more likely to break standards because of the lack of
formal acceptance tests" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 10:37:37 AM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:22:17 -0500, chrisv wrote:

35> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

35> What is "Linux of OS/2", tholen?

Suffering from reading comprehension problems, chrisv?

chrisv

Aug 20, 2018, 10:47:57 AM8/20/18
(context restored)

tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> tholen wrote:
>>>
>>> What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2, Pedidos?
>>
>> What is "Linux of OS/2", tholen?
>
> Suffering from reading comprehension problems, chrisv?

No.

Now, please answer my question, tholen.

--
"More copy cat programs stealing the hard work from someone else." -

Double-A

Aug 20, 2018, 5:24:30 PM8/20/18
What do any of your posts today have to do with OS/2, tholen? When was the last time you posted anything here having to do with OS/2?

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 11:54:27 PM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 09:47:56 -0500, chrisv wrote:

36> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

36> (context restored)

What does that have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

36> No.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

36> Now, please answer my question, tholen.

What does your request have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

tholen

Aug 20, 2018, 11:57:44 PM8/20/18
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 14:24:29 -0700, Double-A wrote:

1055> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

1055> What do any of your posts today have to do with OS/2, tholen?

Reread the four characters before the comma, Double-A. Still suffering
from reading comprehension problems, Double-A?

1055> When was the last time you posted anything here having to do with
1055> OS/2?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Double-A?

chrisv

Aug 21, 2018, 8:59:49 AM8/21/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>36> (context restored)
>
>What does that have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

It's Linux "or" OS/2, now, tholen? Classic inconsistency.

>36> No.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

You asked Pedidos what his empty response had to do with "Linux of
OS/2", tholen.

>36> Now, please answer my question, tholen.
>
>What does your request have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

My request is for you to tell us what "Linux of OS/2" is, tholen.

--
"Have you tried Bing? I quite like it." - "True Linux advocate"
Hadron Quark

tholen

Aug 21, 2018, 10:33:37 AM8/21/18
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 07:59:48 -0500, chrisv wrote:

37> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

37> It's Linux "or" OS/2, now, tholen?

Since those are the two newsgroups you crossposted your off-topic missive
to, chrisv.

37> Classic inconsistency.

37> You asked Pedidos what his empty response had to do with "Linux of
37> OS/2", tholen.

37> My request is for you to tell us what "Linux of OS/2" is, tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

chrisv

Aug 21, 2018, 1:09:56 PM8/21/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>34> Newsgroups:

What does your empty newsgroup list have to do with Linux or OS/2,
tholen?

>34> OMG. Tholen has escaped.
>
>What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
>OS/2, chrisv?

You mean they actually let you out, tholen? Did they let you keep
your straight jacket, tholen?

tholen

Aug 21, 2018, 11:08:10 PM8/21/18
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:09:55 -0500, chrisv wrote:

38> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

38> What does your empty newsgroup list have to do with Linux or OS/2,
38> tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

38> You mean they actually let you out, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

38> Did they let you keep your straight jacket, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do

chrisv

Aug 24, 2018, 10:00:37 AM8/24/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> You asked Pedidos what his empty response had to do with "Linux of
>> OS/2", tholen.
>
> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

Classic tholen dishonesty.

"What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2,
Pedidos?" - tholen, in <ple867$s8b$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

chrisv

Aug 24, 2018, 10:00:48 AM8/24/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> What does your empty newsgroup list have to do with Linux or OS/2,
>> tholen?
>
>Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic tholen dishonesty.

"34> Newsgroups:" - tholen, in <pled1r$s8b$3...@gioia.aioe.org>

tholen

Aug 24, 2018, 11:28:31 AM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:00:36 -0500, chrisv wrote:

39> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

39> Classic tholen dishonesty.

On your part, chrisv. What does your classic erroneous presupposition have
to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

39> "What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2,
39> Pedidos?" - tholen, in <ple867$s8b$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

tholen

Aug 24, 2018, 11:29:39 AM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:00:46 -0500, chrisv wrote:

40> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

40> Classic tholen dishonesty.

On your part, chrisv. What does your classic erroneous presupposition have
to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

40> "34> Newsgroups:" - tholen, in <pled1r$s8b$3...@gioia.aioe.org>

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 24, 2018, 2:28:05 PM8/24/18
tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
You thtole tholen's ID! Thtolen tholen!

--
Q: How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two. One to screw it in and one to observe how the light bulb

tholen

Aug 24, 2018, 7:56:34 PM8/24/18
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:08:36 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

28> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

28> tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

28> You thtole tholen's ID! Thtolen tholen!

What it "thtole", Ahlstrom, and what does it have to do with Linux or
OS/2? What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

chrisv

Aug 27, 2018, 11:10:30 AM8/27/18
tholen wrote:

>What it "thtole", Ahlstrom,

Why, that's not even grammatical, tholen.

--
"Should standard cars and bicycles be free too you tight fisted fuck
up?" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

tholen

Aug 27, 2018, 11:21:06 AM8/27/18
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 10:10:29 -0500, chrisv wrote:

41> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

41> Why, that's not even grammatical, tholen.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Aug 27, 2018, 2:00:54 PM8/27/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>39> Classic tholen dishonesty.
>
>On your part, chrisv.

Tholen dishonesty is always tholen's, tholen.

>What does your classic erroneous presupposition have
>to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What did I erroneously presuppose, allegedly, tholen?

>39> "What does your empty response have to do with Linux of OS/2,
>39> Pedidos?" - tholen, in <ple867$s8b$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
>
>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

On your part, tholen.

tholen

Aug 27, 2018, 2:39:07 PM8/27/18
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:00:53 -0500, chrisv wrote:

42> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

42> Tholen dishonesty is always tholen's, tholen.

What does your vacuous statement have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

42> What did I erroneously presuppose, allegedly, tholen?

Suffering from reading comprehension problems, chrisv? What does your
question have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

42> On your part, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Aug 28, 2018, 10:13:15 AM8/28/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>42> Tholen dishonesty is always tholen's, tholen.
>
>What does your vacuous statement have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What does your dismissal of my correction of yet another of your
errors as "vacuous" have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

>42> What did I erroneously presuppose, allegedly, tholen?
>
>Suffering from reading comprehension problems, chrisv?
>What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

Classic tholen evasion. I "presupposed" nothing, tholen. I'm only
going on what you have posted, tholen.

<ple867$s8b$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

>42> On your part, tholen.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

How can a quote, accompanied by a message ID, be an "unsubstantiated
and erroneous claim", tholen?

Aren't you just a little embarrassed, by posting such nonsense,
tholen?

tholen

Aug 28, 2018, 10:40:21 AM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:13:13 -0500, chrisv wrote:

43> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

43> What does your dismissal of my correction of yet another of your errors
43> as "vacuous" have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

43> Classic tholen evasion. I "presupposed" nothing, tholen. I'm only
43> going on what you have posted, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

43> <ple867$s8b$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

What does that have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

43> How can a quote, accompanied by a message ID, be an "unsubstantiated
43> and erroneous claim", tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

43> Aren't you just a little embarrassed, by posting such nonsense, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do

SilverSlimer

Aug 28, 2018, 11:24:45 AM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:13:13 -0500, chrisv wrote:

> tholen wrote:
>
>> chrisv wrote:
>>
>>42> Tholen dishonesty is always tholen's, tholen.
>>
>>What does your vacuous statement have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?
>
> What does your dismissal of my correction of yet another of your errors
> as "vacuous" have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?
>
>>42> What did I erroneously presuppose, allegedly, tholen?
>>
>>Suffering from reading comprehension problems, chrisv?
>>What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?
>
> Classic tholen evasion. I "presupposed" nothing, tholen. I'm only
> going on what you have posted, tholen.

Geez, why are you even bothering with this twit, chrisv?

The old chrisv would have *plonk*ed him a long time ago.

--
SilverSlimer
FSF Contributor / EFF Member / Free speech advocate

tholen

Aug 28, 2018, 12:36:29 PM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:24:44 +0000, SilverSlimer wrote:

107> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

107> Geez, why are you even bothering with this twit, chrisv?

Who is "this twit", SilverSlimer? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

107> The old chrisv would have *plonk*ed him a long time ago.

What does your claim have to do with Linux or OS/2, SilverSlimer?

chrisv

Aug 28, 2018, 4:01:38 PM8/28/18
SilverSlimer wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> Classic tholen evasion. I "presupposed" nothing, tholen. I'm only
>> going on what you have posted, tholen.
>
>Geez, why are you even bothering with this twit, chrisv?
>
>The old chrisv would have *plonk*ed him a long time ago.

Ah, tholen doesn't come-around very often. He's like a kooky comet.

--
"You need a PhD and years of IT experience to run Linux." - Ray Dopez

tholen

Aug 28, 2018, 4:26:02 PM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:01:37 -0500, chrisv wrote:

44> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

44> Ah, tholen doesn't come-around very often.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

44> He's like a kooky comet.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

Double-A

Aug 28, 2018, 5:53:07 PM8/28/18
tholen knows no shame. After his lifelong work, Pluto, was demoted to a non-planet, something snapped in his brain, and he became the mind numbed robot you see today!

tholen

Aug 28, 2018, 5:57:58 PM8/28/18
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:53:06 -0700, Double-A wrote:

1056> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

1056> tholen knows no shame.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
OS/2, Double-A?

> After his lifelong work, Pluto, was demoted to a non-planet, something
> snapped in his brain, and he became the mind numbed robot you see today!

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/2,
Double-A?

chrisv

Aug 30, 2018, 8:28:04 AM8/30/18
tholen wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:01:37 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>44> Ah, tholen doesn't come-around very often.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What's your period, tholen?

>44> He's like a kooky comet.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

You call demonstrated facts "unsubstantiated and erroneous" claims,
tholen, so your credibility is zilch.

--
"It has been shown time and time again that consumers dont want/need
Linux." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

tholen

Aug 30, 2018, 11:24:21 AM8/30/18
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:28:03 -0500, chrisv wrote:

45> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

45> What's your period, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
with Linux or OS/2, chrisv? Men don't have periods, chrisv. Still
suffering from the abject failure of America's sex education curriculum,
chrisv?

45> You call demonstrated facts "unsubstantiated and erroneous" claims,
45> tholen, so your credibility is zilch.

chrisv

Aug 30, 2018, 12:41:36 PM8/30/18
tholen wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:28:03 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>45> What's your period, tholen?
>
>What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
>with Linux or OS/2, chrisv? Men don't have periods, chrisv. Still
>suffering from the abject failure of America's sex education curriculum,
>chrisv?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, tholen? I was
asking how often you come around, tholen. I figured that an alleged
astronomer would know what "period" means, in that context, tholen.

>45> You call demonstrated facts "unsubstantiated and erroneous" claims,
>45> tholen, so your credibility is zilch.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

You just did it again, tholen. How ironic.

--
"You can still do what the hell you like at home. But to release it
via distrowatch it would have to be approved. No more geekware back

tholen

Aug 30, 2018, 2:10:25 PM8/30/18
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:41:34 -0500, chrisv wrote:

46> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

46> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

46> I was asking how often you come around, tholen. I figured that an
46> alleged astronomer would know what "period" means, in that context,
46> tholen.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
OS/2, chrisv?

46> You just did it again, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

46> How ironic.

On your part, chrisv.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 30, 2018, 8:06:28 PM8/30/18
tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Like I said, his AI needs to be updated. It's primitive.

And, if that's a human making those responses, oy ve! AI =
anti-intelligence for that one.

--
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.

tholen

Aug 30, 2018, 8:55:15 PM8/30/18
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 19:46:50 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

29> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

29> tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

29> Like I said, his AI needs to be updated. It's primitive.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
OS/2, Ahlstrom?

29> And, if that's a human making those responses, oy ve! AI =
29> anti-intelligence for that one.

Still suffering from memory problems, Ahlstrom? You ought to know whether
or not it's a human making your responses, Ahlstrom.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 31, 2018, 5:30:03 AM8/31/18
tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Still suffering from memory problems, Ahlstrom? You ought to know whether
> or not it's a human making your responses, Ahlstrom.

How? "Your" responses indicate you could be replaced by an extremely simple
Perl script.

--
You're almost as happy as you think you are.

chrisv

Aug 31, 2018, 8:27:31 AM8/31/18
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

>> Still suffering from memory problems, Ahlstrom? You ought to know whether
>> or not it's a human making your responses, Ahlstrom.
>
>How?

What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

>"Your" responses indicate you could be replaced by an extremely simple
>Perl script.

tholen

Aug 31, 2018, 11:03:03 AM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 05:10:24 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

30> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

30> tholen wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

30> How?

What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

30> "Your" responses indicate you could be replaced by an extremely
30> simple Perl script.

Who is ""Your"", Ahlstrom? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

tholen

Aug 31, 2018, 11:04:55 AM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 07:27:30 -0500, chrisv wrote:

47> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

47> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
47> with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, chrisv.

47> What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, chrisv.

47> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
47> with Linux or OS/2, Ahlstrom?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, chrisv.

chrisv

Aug 31, 2018, 1:14:09 PM8/31/18
tholen wrote:

> Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, chrisv.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

--
"It's the presence of negative feedback that maintains the stability."
- trolling fsckwit "Ezekiel", putting his ignorance on display

tholen

Aug 31, 2018, 3:17:35 PM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:14:07 -0500, chrisv wrote:

48> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

48> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
48> with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

chrisv

Aug 31, 2018, 3:54:10 PM8/31/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>48> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
>48> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
>48> with Linux or OS/2, tholen?
>
>Classic erroneous presupposition.

So, if anywhere in a post, such a "newsgroups" line exists, it's OK,
tholen? I'll have to remember that one, tholen.

Dishonesty and hypocrisy, thy name is tholen.

tholen

Aug 31, 2018, 4:49:09 PM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:54:09 -0500, chrisv wrote:

49> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

49> So, if anywhere in a post, such a "newsgroups" line exists, it's OK,
49> tholen?

What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

49> I'll have to remember that one, tholen.

What do your futile struggles against your memory problems have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

49> Dishonesty and hypocrisy, thy name is tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Sep 4, 2018, 11:13:13 AM9/4/18
tholen wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:54:09 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>49> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
>49> So, if anywhere in a post, such a "newsgroups" line exists, it's OK,
>49> tholen?
>
>What does your question have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What does your dishonest hypocrisy have to do with Linux or OS/2,
tholen?

>49> I'll have to remember that one, tholen.
>
>What do your futile struggles against your memory problems have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

Illogical, tholen, given that I've not forgotten that one, tholen.

>49> Dishonesty and hypocrisy, thy name is tholen.
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux
or OS/2, tholen?

tholen

Sep 4, 2018, 11:15:11 AM9/4/18
On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 10:13:12 -0500, chrisv wrote:

50> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

50> What does your dishonest hypocrisy have to do with Linux or OS/2,
50> tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

50> Illogical, tholen, given that I've not forgotten that one, tholen.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

50> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux
50> or OS/2, tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

chrisv

Sep 4, 2018, 12:13:32 PM9/4/18
tholen wrote:

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

>41> Why, that's not even grammatical, tholen.
>
>What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
>OS/2, chrisv?

Why can't you just admit that you made a typographical error, tholen?

tholen

Sep 4, 2018, 12:30:01 PM9/4/18
On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 11:13:31 -0500, chrisv wrote:

51> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

51> Why can't you just admit that you made a typographical error, tholen?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do

chrisv

Sep 5, 2018, 8:21:23 AM9/5/18
Apparently, tholen *meant* to write "What it", in message
<plq5vf$7a0$1...@gioia.aioe.org>.

Either that, or tholen is, once again, being extremely dishonest.

--
Statement: At least the homicide rate (in Australia) is way below the
US.

"DFS" responds: You guys didn't import millions of homicidal morons
as slaves. Of course, they mostly kill each other, so it's not all
bad news...

tholen

Sep 5, 2018, 12:24:44 PM9/5/18
On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 07:21:21 -0500, chrisv wrote:

52> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

52> Apparently, tholen *meant* to write "What it", in message
52> <plq5vf$7a0$1...@gioia.aioe.org>.

What seems apparent to you is irrelevant, chrisv.

52> Either that, or tholen is, once again, being extremely dishonest.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Linux or
OS/2, chrisv?

Cola Zealot

Sep 5, 2018, 4:37:54 PM9/5/18
"chrisv" schreef in bericht

> What does your dishonest hypocrisy have to do with Linux or OS/2,
> tholen?

*PLONK*

tholen

Sep 5, 2018, 5:47:52 PM9/5/18
On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 22:37:53 +0200, Cola Zealot wrote:

1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> *PLONK*

What does your Famous Last Word have to do with Linux or OS/2, Zealot?

chrisv

Sep 6, 2018, 8:17:50 AM9/6/18
tholen wrote:

> Colon Zealot wrote:
>
>1> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
>1> *PLONK*
>
>What does your Famous Last Word have to do with Linux or OS/2, Zealot?

Kooks, like the colon zealot, don't plonk anyone.

--
"What's wrong with it?" - DumFSck, regarding the use of a #pragma to
disable 17 different types of compiler warnings

tholen

Sep 6, 2018, 12:33:01 PM9/6/18
On Thu, 06 Sep 2018 07:17:49 -0500, chrisv wrote:

53> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

53> Kooks, like the colon zealot, don't plonk anyone.

What does your observation have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Sep 6, 2018, 1:22:20 PM9/6/18
tholen wrote:

>chrisv wrote:
>
>53> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
>53> Kooks, like the colon zealot, don't plonk anyone.
>
>What does your observation have to do with Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

What does your stupid question have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

--
"Can't get blood from a turnip and can't get money from an OSS fan,
they say, neither has either." - rat

tholen

Sep 6, 2018, 1:36:01 PM9/6/18
On Thu, 06 Sep 2018 12:22:19 -0500, chrisv wrote:

54> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

54> What does your stupid question have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?

Reread the 13 characters before the comma, chrisv. Still suffering from
reading comprehension problems, chrisv?

chrisv

Sep 6, 2018, 2:18:56 PM9/6/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>54> What does your stupid question have to do with Linux or OS/2, tholen?
>
>Reread the 13 characters before the comma, chrisv. Still suffering from
>reading comprehension problems, chrisv?

This is what passes for a tholen "victory".

tholen

Sep 6, 2018, 3:10:44 PM9/6/18
On Thu, 06 Sep 2018 13:18:55 -0500, chrisv wrote:

55> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.os2.advocacy

55> This is what passes for a tholen "victory".

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

chrisv

Sep 7, 2018, 11:48:36 AM9/7/18
tholen wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>
>55> This is what passes for a tholen "victory".
>
>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with
>Linux or OS/2, chrisv?

The ultimate tholen "victory" is having the last word, which he *will*
have.

Needing to almost always have the last word is a sign of a kook.