'This Should Scare the Hell Out of You': Photo of Greenland Sled Dog Teams Walking on Melted Water Goes Viral

kensi

Jun 19, 2019, 11:32:28 PM6/19/19
In yet the latest shocking image depicting just how fast the world's
natural systems are changing due to the global climate emergency, a
photograph showing a vast expanse of melted Arctic ice in Greenland—one
in which a pair of sled dog teams appear to be walking on water—has gone
viral:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/18/should-scare-hell-out-you-photo-greenland-sled-dog-teams-walking-melted-water-goes

Yet even as this happens, threatening up to ten meters of sea-level
rise, Trump does this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/trump-epa-finalizes-rollback-of-key-obama-climate-rule-that-targeted-coal-plants/2019/06/19/b8ff1702-8eeb-11e9-8f69-a2795fca3343_story.html

He's a traitor to the entire planet. LOCK HIM UP!

in here." ~Checkmate

Checkmate

Jun 20, 2019, 1:43:50 AM6/20/19
Checkmate! In article <qeeuoa$b4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> LOCK HIM UP!

Hillary first. If Hillary doesn't get locked up, no one should.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

mixed nuts

Jun 20, 2019, 9:45:46 AM6/20/19
On 6/20/2019 1:43 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qeeuoa$b4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

>> LOCK HIM UP!
>>

> Hillary first. If Hillary doesn't get locked up, no one should.

But she wiped the server, and bleached it, and then she acid washed
everything, same as Ivanka, and Ivanka wears nice dresses (with fashion
accesories). If Hillary puts on a nice dress (with fashion
accessories), there no way she can be convicted because she'll have to
meet with high level officials at the Hague and Helsinki, and just
everywhere (which is important for national security!).

--
Grizzly H.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Jun 20, 2019, 1:01:25 PM6/20/19
In sci.physics kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In yet the latest shocking image depicting just how fast the world's
> natural systems are changing due to the global climate emergency, a
> photograph showing a vast expanse of melted Arctic ice in Greenland—one
> in which a pair of sled dog teams appear to be walking on water—has gone
> viral:

Great!!

Maybe they can start farming in Greenland again.

--
Jim Pennino