need to rout 2 segment through one nic card

Clayton Magnet

Feb 15, 2001, 8:57:50 PM2/15/01
Just wanted to ask you a quick question. I want to make a NetWare box into a
router. I need to route the machine(one server) that has 2 nics( at the
momment)in it to
1 nic. Cause one card 100bt and the other old 10bt. I need to do
away with the 10bt and just have the one nic(100bt). I want to plug the
Ethernet cable from the 10bt card into a switch and then everything will be
on the 100bt nic in the server( so forth dropping everything down to one nic
to route the segments). I want to route IPX/SPX. I need the card to be able
to route both traffic out
the one card.

Any ideas? I tried to look up information on inetcfg and autexec.ncf but no
luck. It can do it but I just cant find the right documentation on it

I NEED INFO ASAP
Any replys would be great

Jarid
MCSE, MCP+I, CNA, A+

Michiel Overweel

Feb 17, 2001, 8:09:49 PM2/17/01
"Clayton Magnet" <icq...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You posted this question for the first time a few days ago; it didn't make
much sense to me then and it still doesn't, I'm afraid. Could you provide