Help sought Distributing a registry file

J. Hauben

Jan 18, 2003, 11:47:55 PM1/18/03

I am working in a new Netware 6, ZENworks 3, Win2000 environment.

I have a file, U:\LC\LC.reg, that contains about 1000 registry keys and
values. I want to export all these keys and values to a group of
workstations using an application object. Can I do this with a script?
If so would the script look something like:

#c:\winnt\regedit.exe U:\LC\LC.reg ?

Does it matter if I put the appropriate script as a Distribution Option
or as a Run Option? Do I need a parameter for regedit.exe like /Y?

Is there a better or a more likely to be successful way to accomplish my
task?

Thanks.

Jay
j...@ais.org

James King

Mar 11, 2003, 4:59:03 PM3/11/03
J. Hauben <j...@ais.org> wrote:
> Hi,

> I am working in a new Netware 6, ZENworks 3, Win2000 environment.

> I have a file, U:\LC\LC.reg, that contains about 1000 registry keys and

Why not push it out as a Zen Snapshot and force during logon? Use ZEN..