Multiple nics in server on same lan segment

Alan Campbell

Oct 8, 2001, 1:33:24 PM10/8/01
Can multiple nics be used in a Netware 5.0 server, and attached to the same
LAN segment (nic bonding) to produce two 100mb/sec full duplex connections
for a total of 400mb/sec (200mb/sec in each direction)?

I've heard of this, but don't know how to implement it.

-AC

Jim Champ

Oct 8, 2001, 4:55:52 PM10/8/01
"Alan Campbell" <lan_...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Intel ones do it, using a driver called IANS, which is well documented
in readmes and on their website, but when I tried it I had horrble
problems with DS replication...

Jim C
-- NO.UnsolicitedCommercialMassEmail.PLEASE --- remove between ** to reply
jimc@**no.ucme.please.**hjones.cix.co.uk