Problems shutting down using client

Gareth

Jul 23, 2001, 1:59:05 PM7/23/01
I know this could be a bug in Client and not Win2k but someone may have seen
this happen.

Basically Compaq Deskpros running Win2k (latest SP2, updates etc). Novell
Client 4.8 (latest version as far as I know).

PCs shut down fine using START-> Shut Down, but when selecting "Shut Down"
from the Client login box it just displays "Windows is now ready to shut
down" but does not auto shut down.

Any one seen this?

THX

Gaz

Michiel Overweel

Jul 23, 2001, 2:31:10 PM7/23/01

"Gareth" <evans_g...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Have you tried the latest Support Pack for the client? See
http://support.novell.com/filefinder/11453.
--
Kind regards,
Michiel Overweel CNE