Turbo C: In-line Assembler?

Harry Potter

Feb 17, 2021, 6:55:50 PM2/17/21
Hi! I want to add compression support to my Template Creator for DOS program and do it via external programs that compress and decompress single files. These programs are to be written in Turbo C. I'll need to use some inline assembler for speed. What do I need to know to implement inline assembler in Turbo C code?

JJ

Feb 18, 2021, 12:07:32 PM2/18/21
The included help system already have what you need. You just need to read
it.

Harry Potter

Feb 18, 2021, 12:36:36 PM2/18/21
Thank you, and sorry for the stupid question. (