USB card on P5-75

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jul 19, 2020, 3:39:22 AM7/19/20
How do I find out information about a USB card installed in a P5-75 computer
without touching it, ie, from DOS?

I'm trying to use USBASPI & DI1000dd to access it

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jul 20, 2020, 9:50:13 AM7/20/20
It will take me some time to try, but is it possible it isn't working because
of a hub? The USB slot is hard to reach, so I put in a hub. The hub is lit,
so it is getting power. Also, should I try to use smaller size (eg MB) USB
fobs? I had put this off for years and only the pandemic gave me time, but
fewer resources..

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jul 24, 2020, 5:07:47 AM7/24/20
I tracked down an install disk.