MSDN SDKs DDKs And Operating Systems, October 1994

mgarcia

Jun 2, 2020, 8:24:56 AM6/2/20
Interesting find... I haven't tested any of it tho.

SDK's: WinG, win32 1.2, SNA server, embedded SQL for C
OS: WinNT3

https://archive.org/details/MSDNOctober1994

JJ

Jun 2, 2020, 10:49:04 AM6/2/20
Anyone should keep a copy of every old Win32 SDKs/DDKs, because their
documentations have some information which Microsoft tries to hide in
current SDKs/DDKs.

T. Ment

Jun 2, 2020, 12:29:29 PM6/2/20
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 22:24:54 +1000, mgarcia wrote:

> Interesting find... I haven't tested any of it tho.
> SDK's: WinG, win32 1.2, SNA server, embedded SQL for C
> OS: WinNT3

What good is it for DOS.

Grant Taylor

Jun 2, 2020, 8:21:31 PM6/2/20
On 6/2/20 6:24 AM, mgarcia wrote:
> Interesting find... I haven't tested any of it tho.

Yep.

MSDN can be a treasure trove. It can also be a lot of things that you
probably don't care about. You have to slog through it to find out
which any given MSDN article is.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die