Win32 stub

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

muta...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年6月11日 下午2:04:302021/6/11
收件者:
I've tested this code as a standalone executable
built with tasm+tlink, and it all looks fine, but does
anyone know if there is anything technically wrong
with it, as I'm not familiar with the requirements of
a stub.

Thanks. Paul.

; needpdos.asm - stub for Win32 executables
;
; This program written by Paul Edwards
; Released to the public domain

.model tiny

_DATA segment word public 'DATA'
msg db "Please install HX or upgrade to PDOS/386 or Wine etc etc$"
_DATA ends
_BSS segment word public 'BSS'
_BSS ends
_STACK segment word stack 'STACK'
db 1000h dup(?)
_STACK ends

DGROUP group _DATA,_BSS
assume cs:_TEXT,ds:DGROUP

_TEXT segment word public 'CODE'

top:

___intstart proc

mov dx,DGROUP
mov ds,dx

mov ah,09h
mov dx,offset msg
int 21h

mov al,0
mov ah,4ch
int 21h ; terminate

ret

___intstart endp

_TEXT ends

end top

muta...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年6月11日 晚上9:22:292021/6/11
收件者:

R.Wieser

未讀,
2021年6月12日 凌晨4:02:012021/6/12
收件者:
Paul,

> does anyone know if there is anything technically wrong
> with it, as I'm not familiar with the requirements of a stub.

Borlands tlink32 uses "bin\winstub.exe" as the default stub. A quick peek
into that file (using debug.exe)doesn't show anything special. A boring
old minimal DOS executable is more like it. :-)

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

0 則新訊息