Upload to a certain DOS site?

Harry Potter

Sep 15, 2019, 10:26:03 AM9/15/19
Hi! I've been browsing a DOS utils web site called http://dosprograms.info.tt/ and want to upload my Template Creator for DOS to it. How do I contact the web site's author? I don't see the e-mail address there.

Harry Potter

Sep 15, 2019, 10:27:55 AM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 10:26:03 AM UTC-4, Harry Potter wrote:
> Hi! I've been browsing a DOS utils web site called http://dosprograms.info.tt/ and want to upload my Template Creator for DOS to it. How do I contact the web site's author? I don't see the e-mail address there.

Never mind. I found it. Sorry for wasting your time! :(

T. Ment

Sep 15, 2019, 11:43:45 AM9/15/19
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 07:26:03 -0700 (PDT), Harry Potter wrote:

> Hi! I've been browsing a DOS utils web site
> called http://dosprograms.info.tt/ and want to
> upload my Template Creator for DOS to it.

Most sites don't want every random idea people think of. Are there any
users except you? Without a community, why would they host it?

Harry Potter

Sep 15, 2019, 7:02:38 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 11:43:45 AM UTC-4, T. Ment wrote:
> Most sites don't want every random idea people think of. Are there any
> users except you? Without a community, why would they host it?

AFAIK, I'm the only user of TmpCreatDOS. Uhh...would you like to try it? It is on-line, and I can post the URL if anybody would like to try it. :)

T. Ment

Sep 15, 2019, 7:07:35 PM9/15/19
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 16:02:37 -0700 (PDT), Harry Potter wrote:

>> Most sites don't want every random idea people think of. Are there any
>> users except you? Without a community, why would they host it?

> AFAIK, I'm the only user of TmpCreatDOS. Uhh...would you like to
> try it?

IDK. What does it do?

Harry Potter

Sep 18, 2019, 7:48:33 PM9/18/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 7:07:35 PM UTC-4, T. Ment wrote:
> IDK. What does it do?

It is a little utility that creates, handles, organizes and uses template files under DOS. If you want to create several files of the same format, TmpCreatDOS can save the format document and then create the several files from the format document. It is likely to work with most applications and document formats. A Windows version is also available. Are you interested?

T. Ment

Sep 19, 2019, 9:32:34 AM9/19/19
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:48:32 -0700 (PDT), Harry Potter wrote:

>> What does it do?

> It is a little utility that creates, handles, organizes and uses
> template files under DOS. If you want to create several files of the
> same format, TmpCreatDOS can save the format document and then create
> the several files from the format document. It is likely to work with
> most applications and document formats.

Likely opportunity for bugs maybe.

> A Windows version is also available. Are you interested?

Don't need it.