now hosting EMX

mingd...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2022, 10:28:44 PM8/21/22
Not sure anyone realized that EMX was deleted from hobbes.nmsu.edu within the last couple of weeks. Here are a couple of references to EMX and DJGPP from the FAQ:
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/faq/what-is-djgpp/emx-comparison.txt
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/v2faq/faq17_5.html
To compare them myself, EMX is a VCPI native gcc-2.95 with lightweight libraries, simple memory manager, and an OS/2 double. Since it supports VCPI, sample code may run in DesqView; or under JEMM386 and alikes.
Pleased to announce I am now hosting EMX at my page instead:
http://show.ing.me/paste/hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/dev/emx/

best regards,
- Mdasoh Kyaeppd