Mailing list / newsgroup link broken

jwt27

Nov 24, 2022, 1:02:41 PM11/24/22
There seems to be something wrong with the mail server configuration.

I sent a message to the list yesterday, which I can see in the archives,
but I'm not seeing it on usenet. The last message on the list that did
make it to the newsgroup was from September 8th.

Likewise there were messages on usenet that I didn't receive in my
mailbox, and also don't appear in the list archives.

Posting this to both the list and the newsgroup so everyone is aware.

J.W. Jagersma (jwjagersma@gmail.com) [via djgpp@delorie.com]

Nov 24, 2022, 11:32:05 PM11/24/22
to dj...@delorie.com

Eli Zaretskii (eliz@gnu.org) [via djgpp@delorie.com]

Nov 24, 2022, 11:32:06 PM11/24/22
to dj...@delorie.com
> Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 19:01:47 +0100
> From: "J.W. Jagersma (jwjag...@gmail.com) [via dj...@delorie.com]" <dj...@delorie.com>
I read this via email, and I did receive your message from yesterday.