LBINSTDJ doesn't work on DOS 7.1 under vmware 16.0.0

gnufan42 (gnufan42@protonmail.com) [via djgpp@delorie.com]

Oct 7, 2021, 12:46:57 AM10/7/21
to dj...@delorie.com
LBINSTDJ hang up after I clicked next on the introduction dialog, it doesn't prompt you to do anything.

BTW, I ended up using DOSbox to install. And there's a weird thing: I downloaded all the packages, and after I unzipped all the packages, it only took around 4GB of disk space. But when using that installer, it used much more space. Why is that?