DESQview/X toolkit

bruce...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2014, 3:49:06 PM2/24/14

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the DESQview/X developers toolkit. I have the publicly available djgpp X libraries, and also a copy of the djgpp Motif library, which I purchased from Quarterdeck just before they went out of business. (A long time ago I used these libraries to port Mosaic 2.7). But I'd like to be able to compile using the Watcom compiler for the DOS/4GX extender, and for this I need the full-blown DV/X toolkit.

Thanks for any pointers you might have!

Bruce Maggs