Another issue related to Arachne

JJ

Jul 30, 2011, 5:44:41 AM7/30/11
Last one fixed, this one vexing:

ARACHNE GPL 1.95 for the 386 with 387 or both better (in my case Pentium
4 Celeron 1'695 MHz with unknown/internal FPU) does not exit. It always
tries to go from arachne:exit to Labs://:80/. That is weird.

---------
Born in 2000, alive since mid-1999

Just proving reality ;)

Richard Bonner

Aug 8, 2011, 11:04:54 AM8/8/11
JJ (jforjac...@yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
> Last one fixed, this one vexing:

> ARACHNE GPL 1.95 for the 386 with 387 or both better (in my case Pentium
> 4 Celeron 1'695 MHz with unknown/internal FPU) does not exit. It always
> tries to go from arachne:exit to Labs://:80/. That is weird.

*** Is this under DOS, or is it in a DOS window under some other
operating system?

Richard