Norton Utilities 5.0 for DOS Wanted

ghal...@netzero.net

Aug 17, 2001, 3:42:12 AM8/17/01
Does any one know where I can download Norton Utilities 5.0 for DOS
(NON-WINDOWS SOFTWARE ONLY) NOT Norton Utilities 2001

Because I some of Norton Utilites 5.0 for DOS suffer from bit rot and
floppies disk corruption. I want it because I like the utilites and I am

a pack rat for old software.

Sincerely,
George Hall
ghal...@netzero.net

GENE EHRICH

Aug 29, 2001, 8:43:26 PM8/29/01
I have it for sale on my web site listed below:

--
http://www.voicenet.com/~generic
On-Line Computer & Video Game Garage Sale
<ghal...@netzero.net> wrote in message

KP2 KP2

May 7, 2023, 8:56:29 PM5/7/23
I have it, let me know if ya want it. also abandonware.com has it too.