Doing a command at a scheduled time

timeguy

Mar 15, 2014, 1:55:58 PM3/15/14

I want to run a command in 4dos at a scheduled time. I could do a loop
that tests current time. Has anyone any other suggestions?

Stan Brown

Mar 15, 2014, 3:53:23 PM3/15/14
On 15 Mar 2014 17:55:58 GMT, Time guy wrote:

> I want to run a command in 4dos at a scheduled time. I could do a loop
> that tests current time. Has anyone any other suggestions?

Which shell are you using? I don't see anything in TCC that would do
that.

Assuming your underlying operating system is Windows, it's probably
most efficient to use Task Scheduler to kick off a batch file.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...