TakeCommand/32

m...@privacy.net

Jul 9, 2022, 12:46:35 PM7/9/22
I'd like to test TC/32 with old Windows versions like W95-98-ME
and NT 3-4. Somehow, perhaps because of the new naming scheme, I
can't figure out what the last versions for these systems were and
where to find a test|free version. Can someone assist me or point
me to a helpful site?

Klaus Meinhard

Jul 10, 2022, 3:57:43 AM7/10/22

you may find some information on <www.4dos.info/v4nt.htm>. Newer
versions cam be found afaik on the JP Soft website.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

* Klaus Meinhard *

m...@privacy.net

Jul 10, 2022, 2:21:09 PM7/10/22
Klaus Meinhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you may find some information on <www.4dos.info/v4nt.htm>. Newer
> versions cam be found afaik on the JP Soft website.

I've known your site for many years. Unfortunately it is now less
helpful to me, because the descriptions rarely state for which
version of Windows the file is aimed. I'd have to download and
test a lot of versions to find out which one is the last working
version on each Windows. This is exactly what I'd like to avoid.