Camera Opening Window Gone

Bascom King

Aug 30, 2004, 7:03:19 PM8/30/04
When I first got my Sony camera, Win XP recognized it and installed
it's own driver without any need for the disk that came with the
camers. So installed, when the camera was plugged in and turned on, a
window would come up similar to other XP folders that gave one a
number of choices to do with the images on the camera. Over time,
this camera window has stopped working with the camera otherwise being
recognized as a drive and file operations to the camera working just
fine.

The question I have is does anyone have some wisdom on how I might
restore the original camera window that came up when plugging in and
turning on the camera?

Thanks,
Bascom King