Beat this if you can!!

Robert

Sep 7, 2004, 7:35:28 PM9/7/04
After working the internet for 6 years I have found
the answer to Income generation on the net.

A summary of this Great program is at http://www.odwyer.biz/summary.html

The RSVP program is explained in detail at http://www.odwyer.biz/empower.html

Go signup at http://www.odwyer.biz

Empowerism has paid out more commissions than any other program online.
Their new RSVP program allows you to generate a long term income stream
as well as make money fast. Their commission plan is as generous as they
come and it is easy to recruit members because everybody earns! Join my
Empowerism team today and I guarantee you'll be in profit your first month.

Special Offer
I will buy a $400 Recurring Income position in Empowerism's RSVP program
for anyone who joins my Empowerism team. This offer won't last forever so
take advantage of it now and start earning an income with Empowerism.
http://www.odwyer.biz