effect of deleting a partition in win2k server through disk manager

1 view

rvsw

Sep 2, 2004, 1:35:31 AM9/2/04
I have two hard drive on my system. Win2k server is installed on each
of them. I have to make one hard drive (master) invisible to the win2k
installation on the second hard drive(slave).
I thought that I can achieve this by goig to control
panel->administrative tools->computer management->disk management and
deleting the partitions on the master hard drive. However, when I do
that, the system warns saying all the data on the partitions that are
deleted will be lost.
Does this mean that win 2k on the master will be deleted (since it is
on one of the partitions thaat will be deleted through win2k on slave)
If so, is there any alternative way to make win2k on slave not see
the master?
Thanks for any suggestions