Yahoo Messenger is boosting PC Speed!

1 view

deepak k jain

Sep 6, 2004, 5:49:07 AM9/6/04
dear all,
its kind of strange, but its happening. i have an application which
is used in television channels. it displays scrolling text on the
screen. now, the scrolling speed was always slow. i could not speed it
up. but one day when i opened my yahoo messenger on that machine, the
speed automatically boosted up! i was surprised! then i found out that
one more program does the same thing. when i explored more, it was
found that the "Page Fault" of my application increases when i use any
of these applications...

any pointers, please...
any help will be greatly appreciated..

thanks