Re: Hi, msellem, Your Account at Mvstrategies.fr has expired.

1 view

MasterBlaster

Mar 25, 2007, 2:42:07 AM3/25/07

"MvstrategiesInfo" wrote

> Your account will expire at the 2003-11-23.

Really? But that was more than 3 years ago!

> But after all, we still offer a free-mail service, which you have to join right now !!!

Right now? Okay! What do I have to do?

> Our new prices and services are described in the attached html file,
> which is a compressed ZIP archive.

But all I found in there was a ZIP that held an HTML that decoded into
"torvil.exe" which (of course) was infected with the W32/Torvil.D virus,
and had something about "Motoracer_3.exe" at the end, which I presume
is the original name for "torvil.exe"?

Please resend, as I am desperate to join your free-mail service. Honest, I am!!!!

Loser.