data recovery in spite of corrupted FAT's?

Bruce Ratcliffe

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

I have a floppy disk with a visible gouge that just happens to go right
through BOTH of my FAT's. Is there any software I can buy to access the
data on the disk when the FAT's can't be reconstructed?
Bruce Ratcliffe, Fresno

S. Oury

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998 07:45:01 -0800, Bruce Ratcliffe <bru...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

:I have a floppy disk with a visible gouge that just happens to go right

:through BOTH of my FAT's. Is there any software I can buy to access the
:data on the disk when the FAT's can't be reconstructed?
:Bruce Ratcliffe, Fresno

There's an outfit on the web that does restorations and retrieves info from
defunk, damaged hard drives, tape backups, etc...Don't know it's name or
cost, but I understand they are pretty good at it! Try a search for hard
drive restroration, etc...good luck.
:

kayer.je...@gmail.com

May 20, 2016, 7:29:24 AM5/20/16
Another Windows Data Recovery which can easy recover data from formatted Windows partitions having FAT and NTFS file systems. It completely repairs the drives and recovers deleted, permanently deleted, lost and inaccessible data files and allows the users to reuse them.See at- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/