help needed with avi compression in VFW

1 view

bharath_r

Feb 21, 2008, 2:31:35 AM2/21/08

I have a video capture card that captures videos in H.264 format. I am
using the api that comes with the card to decode the videos frame by
fram into YUV2 format and then using the video for windows library
functions to compress it into avi format. The compression works fine,
except that the resulting video has very poor color reproduction. Its
like watching a negative print. Can anyone help me in solving this?

Thanks
Bharath