Mouse Stops working using keyboard / video / mouse switch box

Mark Hobley

Apr 9, 2004, 4:27:01 PM4/9/04
I have a big and expensive manual keyboard, video and mouse switch.

Sometimes, when I throw the switch to another PC, and then later
switch back again, my mouse will not work on a Windows PC.

This problem occurs on Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows XP.

I am looking for some software that will reinitialize the mouse either
after a period of mouse inactivity, or on the press of a hotkey.