System Tray sharing in all the sessions..

santosh

Aug 16, 2004, 7:28:30 AM8/16/04
Hi All ,
My application creates a system tray icon.
User will use this tray icon to run the applcation.

I am facing the problem in the following situation.
- User will remotely login to machine A (with administrator login)
from machine B and installs my application which creates a system tray
icon. I can see the system tray icon from Machine B and can even
invoke it to run the application.
But when i physically login to machine A with the same login and
password i am not able to see my system tray icon. I can see the tray
icon exe from the task manager.
How can i share the tray icon in all the sessions??

thanks
Santosh
//Shell_notifyIconAllSessions