How to link Netbios program? Please help

Hiang-Swee Chiang

Aug 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/16/95
Hello,

I have written a small piece of Netbios code in VC++2.0/NT3.5:
#include <windows.h>
#include <nb30.h>
#include <stdio.h>
void main()
{
NCB ncb;
ncb.ncb_command = NCBASTAT;
Netbios(&ncb);
if (NRC_GOODRET == ncb.ncb_retcode)
printf("Successful\n");
else
printf("ncb_retcode = %X\n",ncb.ncb_retcode);
}

I have put mpr.lib in the Project/Settings/Link/LibrariesModules text box.
However, when I compiled the above code, I get:
Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "_Netbios@4"

What library should I include to link the above code? I have specified the
above as console application, does that matter?

Please help. Very much appreciated.

Regards,
Swee

Thomas R Goerz

Aug 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/16/95
Hiang-Swee Chiang (h...@eng.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
: main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "_Netbios@4"

: What library should I include to link the above code? I have specified the
: above as console application, does that matter?

: Please help. Very much appreciated.

: Regards,
: Swee

Try linking with netapi32.lib. That should have the Netbios entrypoint in it.