Default configuration for a project in VC 6.0

Hans Bouwers

Feb 11, 2002, 4:42:37 AM2/11/02
Hi

I have a workspace with multiple projects. When I switch from one to another
project bij using the context menu's "Set as Active Project", I alway set
the project's "Release"-configuration as the active one, but I want the
"Debug"=configuration to be the active one.
I can only do this by selecting this configuration in the Build | Set Active
Configuration menu.

Is there something like a default configuration for a project?

Any help appreciated,

Gr, Hans