add in visual C++ ?

news

Jul 31, 2002, 3:33:00 AM7/31/02
hi,

in order to optimize and solve bug in my Addin of debug viewer of data
image, matrix and vector, i try to find all link avaible on this.

I known that lot's of link treat only about addin to VB, but have you a well
reference to VC.

And in a second time i try to find another way to evaluate data that
loop i 0 -> width
loop j 0 -> height
cast i, in CString
Val[i][j] = debugger->evaluate("MyArray[i][j]")

because it's very slowly...I think that programmer of tools like
boundchecker, rational purify and other have more efficient méthod to
establish communication between their addin and the debugger and program
memory...

All advice and informations are well come