How to execute a script in MSCS win2003 HA scenario

LP

Jul 21, 2009, 6:31:18 AM7/21/09

I have a two node cluster designed for high availability in Active
Passive scenario. When my first machine goes down then my second
machine takes the charge. And as soon as the failover happens the I
want to execute my script in the second machine. How can I do that
with MSCS? Is there any way that I can execute my script as soon as
the second machine is active after the failover.

Thanks