MS Visual C++, v. 6, Cursor Becomes Invisible

PeterOut

Oct 5, 2009, 9:01:50 PM10/5/09
I am using MS Visual C++ 6.0 on MS Windows XP 5.1 SP 3.

I sometimes run a fairly long running program in debug mode and set a
brake point. The program stops at the brake point but the cursor
sometimes becomes invisible when the program brakes. I can access
commands with the key-pad. I can also move the cursor around and see
the appropriate menu items depress as the invisible cursor moves over
them. The cursor appears to have all of its capabilities but is
invisible. The only way I currently know of to fix the problem is to
restart MS Visual C++. Can anyone tell me another way to do it so
that I do not have to restart the program and hope the cursor does not
become invisible?

Many thanks in advance,
Peter.