Perfmon creating user defined data set greyed out

v k

Jun 29, 2011, 10:30:02 AM6/29/11
I was trying to set up perfmon to gather performance data in windows
2008 server and I'm unable to create a data set. It looks like I need
to use secpol.msc to "Log on as a batch job" and I've followed all the
steps to do that. But still when I try to create a data set and select
either template or manuall, I cannot select either Next or Finish.
Only Cancel is the one I can select. Please let me know if anyone has
any ideas.

thanks!