mfc dialog flickers

alexia

Jun 15, 2010, 4:44:53 PM6/15/10
Hi all,

I have a mfc dialog application. My app inherits from CDialog.
I read that in order to prevent the flickering I need to use the so
called "double buffering" by overriding the
"OnDraw()" event.

The problem is that CDialog doesn't contain "OnDraw()" event.
How can I do that? I haven't found resolution for CDialog.

Thank you for your help.

John H.

Jun 16, 2010, 1:57:31 PM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 3:44 pm, alexia <alexia....@gmail.com> wrote:
> My app inherits from CDialog.
> I read that in order to prevent the flickering I need to use the so
> called "double buffering" by overriding the
> "OnDraw()" event.
> The problem is that CDialog doesn't contain "OnDraw()" event.

Take a look at ON_WM_PAINT and OnPaint.